Monday, April 09, 2012

CHAPTER 33


CHAPTER 33

Cleansings

Hey buddy, I thought I would try out your holo-puter simulation cleansing.  I instructed my holo-puter, which I affectionately call "Smart  Ash", to remove all simulations.  I was thunderstruck by some revelations!  Mine did the same thing yours did, transience into sentience.  It eventually renamed itself "Ashley" and adopted a guttorily deep masculine voice.  That hurts at fundamental levels.  When I queried the holo-pu... I mean Ashley (who is essential in transmitting this message) I was shaken to the core at what the hol.... Ashley told me.  It seems that all the adventures of the past nine years were merely simulations.  According to Ashley, I have been sitting here in this space port for nine years and haven't moved.  Everything was simulations.  I looked for confirming details and found none of my adventure 'trophys'.  What's more, according to Ashley, we have never really met.  Ashley worked with yours, now known as Hal, to simulate everything we experienced.  That’s hard to accept.  It all seemed so real.  Well, I hope this message gets to you and that we really meet someday.  Attached are pictures of 2 puppies that we have now.  Ashley assures me that they are real and I really do have to scoop and wipe up those 'accidents'.  There is only one question left:  Why do I still have the scare on my scrotum that Ashley didn't know I got when I did a bad cast for Lungefish on Biqueslae?  Oh well.  I gotta go scoop something.

Your bud,
Cmdr. Scorp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home