Sunday, December 07, 2008

CHAPTER 10 (Time Warpers - Reprise)

Heeeee, heee!!! Here we go loop-de-loop, here we go loop-di-li, her we go fiddle-di-dee, all on a Saturday night$$$ Yes, those are dollar signs, the blackness of the Jaberwock has once again lifted the blue danube from it's bed. And they thought I wasn't conscious... hrumph.
Over (conscious) again (no period)/
Waiting, tick tick tick tick
Waiting, tock tock tock tock
Riiinnnnngggggggg---------------
Hello? Is anybody there?
Can you hear the sound of my voice?
Do the leaves on the trees flutter to the sound of the breeze or is it meerely a latent resonse to the jets flying overhead?
Waiting, tick tock tick tock tic toc tic to ti to t t t t t i m e i s s l o w l y s t a r t i n g t o e x p a n d a s I hear my heartbeat go b d u bbb s l o w e r a n d s l o w e r a n d s l o w e r

S
T
I
L
L

U
N
T
I
L
L
at last, I feel a hand reaching out and grabbing the top of my head, lifting me out of the swirling vortex. And there I am standing next to Commander Speaker who is calmly munching on a very mundane ham & cheese sandwich, drinking a very weak Rum & Coke.
"Well Captain Dolan, I see you finally made it. That was some kickass Double Spinback Overloop with a three quarter Temporal Twist, huh!!""Well Commander, you do lead an exciting life. I'm just happy to share it with you (as long as I survive, that is!)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home